Aim of Training
The aim of Training are as follows:
- Discipline and professional competency gets highest priority.
- Prepare individuals to fulfil Navy’s peace time rules.
- Orient Midshipmen, Cadets and UT sailors with naval atmosphere.
- Prepare individuals as competent seaman.
- Get oriented with naval rules and customs.
- Learn to discharge duties as responsible leader as well as a seaman.
- Nourish individual’s potentiality for naval Excellency.
Activities at Sea
The activities at Sea are as follows:
- Acts as active member of Bridge action team.
- Maintain different logs and entries in bridge.
- Prepare astronomical sight.
- Practical water born activities.
- Check different engine parameters.
- Monitor ships underwater compartment while underway.